Virtual “Mid-Town Hall” Meeting
Join fellow members of the Missoula Midtown Association via Zoom for a Virtual “Mid-Town Hall” in lieu of our traditional Midtown Mixer on Tuesday, July 7, beginning at 4:00 PM(*Please note the earlier start time).
Given the lack of regular social gatherings as of late, we would like to host this virtual meeting to connect all members and provide a venue for anyone willing to share news about how your business, organization, and team are doing through these unique times.
Our Association President, Mark Bellon, will provide an update on Midtown’s activity and the progress our group has continued to make as summer gets underway. We plan to then open up the discussion to any participants who would like to ask questions, share information, or chat.
Some examples of topics that may be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- Is your business open and operating, and in what capacity?
- Are you operating under a different schedule than usual?
- What are some of the biggest challenges your organization has faced over the past few months?
- What have been some of your strategies/methods in trying to overcome those challenges?
- What can the Midtown Association and fellow members do to help your business/organization?
- What can other members of the community do to help your business/organization?
- How are you, your staff, and your family doing?
- How have you been spending your quarantine time?
- Which Netflix series have you been binging lately?
If your office (or home-office) allows it, we encourage you to enjoy a cold beverage during the call, if you would like, in order to help create that “Mixer” feel!
Please feel free to reach out to us through Facebook, LinkedIn, or via email if you have any questions or would like additional information.
We hope to see you there!